Green Mustangs Registry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Green Mustang Owners and Enthusiasts of the Rare Green Colors

Mustang

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Homepage
 Green Mustangs Registry Forum
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Affiliated Clubs and Forums
NJStangers Mustang Forum
MD Patriot Stangs
 United Stangs
 Bad Pony Club

Latest topics
» My 94 GT convertible
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:39 am by donsmustang1999

» Introduce Yourselves!!!
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 pm by 1GreenPony!

» Hello from Tennessee
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:13 am by bmac1024

» Greens in Oklahoma??
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:24 am by BeeP95

» hey from nc
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:55 am by speedfreak8869

» Hello from Ohio
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:24 am by 161ghitgt

» EVILLIME IS HER NAME
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:02 am by Frankie Lap

» Friends of Steve McQueen show
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:10 am by Midgeman

» New to the site, but not to GMR.
ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:29 pm by Midgeman

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Adsense code here
Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is mayham

Our users have posted a total of 499 messages in 168 subjects

ohhh noo.....i know its long but please read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannhra1

dannhra1

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-14

ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read Empty
PostSubject: ohhh noo.....i know its long but please read   ohhh noo.....i know its long but  please read EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:03 am

Hi i own a 2002 3.8 tropic green mustang, my biirthday was on dec 1st, and was involed in a head on colision., on dec 2nd. everyone was ok but my car...well not bad f u ask others but 2 me my car is totaled. luckly it was a 15mph hit. i got the estimate for it one quoted me 2500 the other 4000. my insurance company cut me a check for 2500..she said will have 2 get u a new bumber and hood and raditor support + both my headlights were perjection style , which now r both cracked on the bottom so which have 2 b replaced with factory style ones from the insurace. but id have 2 swich them out to the ones i had lol ..she said we get parts that are after market but the hood has 2 have some kind of certification b4 they put it on. the second place looked it over, and told me f i knew my battery tray was cracked, n that my radiator is not straight ,put cocked 2 the side. (i didnt want 2 look at anything) after the accident. the second guy had said 2 me 2 that the a.c condencer maybe damaged but thell check it if i take it 2 them...well the difference is $700 dollers although the second guy 2 me was win win he wanted 2 fix my hood n not replace it. the first quote was to replace it n didnt say anything about the a.c. i want 2 get a 2.5 cobra cowl hood, n maybe a stage 3 roush front bumper i figure since i need them might aswell get what i want....but my question is this can i order the hood and put it on my car to take 2 go get painted together??? as for the front bumper and the radiator support they both need work so putting the bumper on before paint is impossibe...i dont want a factory hood n bumper which is ok but if i can go with different that would be what i want. rather that have 2 hoods and 2 bumpers lol
Back to top Go down

ohhh noo.....i know its long but please read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Mustangs Registry :: Off Topic-
Jump to: